Hey, hey! Congratulations on making the big decision to pop the question to your favorite person!
You may be wondering where to start.
The number one, most stress-free thing you can do to plan the perfect proposal is outsource it.
Yep, leave it to an expert instead of trying to figure everything out yourself.
Do you want to depend on friends and family to research, make trips, pick up items and most importantly keep secrets?
Do you even have time to do this? You’re busy!
Enter the proposal planner.
Let me enlighten you on what we do and why you need to hire us.
1. Have you planned a proposal before? No? Then there’s no expectation you know what to do. Tell us your story and we’ll help you figure out ideas and then execute them. It saves you a ton of time and effort this way and you know you have a pro on the case.
2. Do you live here in Austin? If you don’t, you’re not here to scout locations or make arrangements. We know the perfect location for any type of proposal. City backdrop, serene garden, relaxed picnic, uber-romantic swanky dinner? We got it.
3. Does your future betrothed want the proposal of their dreams? Do they want you to land in a helicopter out of nowhere and walk out with champagne into the most picturesque field? Do they want to be on a rooftop having a private dinner with a chef and strings playing in the background? You tell us about what you want and we will coordinate all the details.
4. We know people. As wedding planners, we already have a talented network of vendors to make your dream proposal happen. We work with them all the time already! We can source photographers, videographers, flowers, candles, rentals, lounge furniture, fireworks, live music, transportation, heck, even a petting zoo if that fits your story. If you can dream it, we can find the right partners for it.
5. A planner is a planning expert. Most people are catching onto the idea of hiring a professional photographer to capture your moment, but when you rely on them to orchestrate the whole thing, it takes away from what they do best. Photographers want to focus on the surprise, emotion and setting, not making sure everything is in place. With a proposal planner taking care of the details, the photographer is able to hide and just prepare to move at a moment’s notice.
6. Can your people keep secrets? I remember when I was proposed to, my mom spilled the tea. We are objective outsiders (but in a good way). Your secret is safe with us unless you want more people involved. You want an afterparty celebrating your engagement? We can do that as well and invite them in at that time.
7. Finally, budget. How much is this going to cost? Well, it depends on the scope. We charge a basic planning fee and then add on from there due to complexity. But during planning, we will work with our vendor colleagues on estimating costs so there are no surprises. Yes, it will be more expensive than walking into a park and getting down on one knee, but that’s not what you’re after. If you’re reading this, I’m guessing you are interested in just a bit more while also saving yourself time and stress and that is worth all the money in the world.
Long story, short, proposing is stressful enough on its own. Why add more nerves by worrying about the logistics and timing?
Wouldn’t it be better to walk right into the perfect setting with your amour and just getting down on one knee?
We think so!