It may look sweet and romantic to you, dear reader, but these two kids know how to party. I was so lucky to spend a beautiful October evening with these long-time clients, Jordan & Victoria.
From proposal, to engagement and through to this day- their wedding – Jordan and Victoria have become like family to me.
Their wedding themes were elegant, classic and natural at the beautiful and modern San Antonio area venue Hayes Hollow at Hidden Falls. This venue is like a hidden gem in a San Antonio neighborhood. The golden hour light here is to die for and the ample room for dance floor is a photographer’s dream.
Scroll through for beautiful sunset photos that I’m definitely hanging on my office walls.
- How did you choose your venue(s)? We toured 2 venues near the Austin/San Antonio location. The first venue was beautiful but we didn’t have that “this is it” feeling we toured the second venue right after and it was “love at first sight”! Our venue was modern, a lot of natural light, and a beautiful outdoor space for the ceremony! Jordan and I knew that it was where we wanted our special day to second we left.
- How would you describe your wedding day decor and how did you choose it? Our wedding day decor was elegant and romantic without taking away from the natural beauty of the venue. I knew I wanted a lot of greenery and white flowers. Our florist (moonflora) matched my vision and made it come to life for us.
- What was one of your favorite memories from your wedding day? Our favorite memory from the wedding was our last dance! Jordan and I were able to soak up the day and just be in the moment of pure bliss!
- Why did you choose me to be your wedding photographer? Why wouldn’t we choose you? Caitlin followed us from engagement to wedding day and will be our photographer for all life’s moments! Your ability to capture our emotions in a photo are incredible!
- What was your favorite image from your wedding day? Our favorite image from the wedding day is the picture of us in the field with my veil in the front of the frame!
- Now that you’re married, do you have any tips to share with other couples? Remember that the wedding isn’t about the flowers, stationary, or decor. It’s about the love you two share between each other! Put God first and you’re relationship can encounter anything life has in store! Lastly, choose cailin you will truly not regret it